Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sushi Door Decorations

Seeing as my Super Mario themed door decorations were a huge hit last year, I thought I would do some more paper cut outs for my residents this semester. It took me a while to decide what I should make, but I eventually arrived at sushi.

I experimented with using scrapbooking paper instead of construction paper this time. Scrapbooking paper is a lot sturdier than construction paper when it comes to making stencils, and I enjoy picking out tye dye paper to make my creations really look like fish. Here are some close ups on individual door decorations...











Luckily from what I've heard so far, my residents really like the new door decs....and they think I'm the coolest RA ever of course.

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you can email me this as a pdf, new RA struggling

    ReplyDelete